Terms and Conditions of Use for Parking Areas › › ›
- valid from 01.01.2005 -
- Only cars and estate-type vehicles without trailers whose total height does not exceed 2.00 meters are allowed to enter the multi-story car park and park there.
- When entering the (multi-story) car park, the driver of the vehicle must stop in front of the barrier and either take a ticket featuring the date and time or operate the entry station with the help of a credit or Eurocheque card. When a ticket is taken or a credit/Eurocheque card is used, a lease agreement which is largely based on these Terms and Conditions of Use and the regulations regarding use of the airport is concluded.
Any lessee using the (multi-story) car park does so at their own risk.
A contract for surveillance or safekeeping is not concluded.
Flughafen Hannover-Langenhagen GmbH shall be liable for all damage which it, its employees or its representatives cause. The lessee shall report any obvious damage to the Parking Service before leaving the multi-story car park. Any other damage must also be reported to the Parking Service immediately after it is discovered.
Flughafen Hannover-Langenhagen GmbH shall not be liable for damage caused by other lessees or third parties.
The lessee shall be liable with respect to the lessor or third parties for all damage resulting from their own, their employees', their representatives' or their accompanying persons' actions. The lessee shall also be liable in the event that their actions lead to the soiling of the (multi-story) car park.
- Once the entry barrier has opened, the driver should carry on driving and head for an empty parking space.
The traffic signs and notices must be followed carefully. The same applies to any instructions given by employees or representatives of Flughafen Hannover-Langenhagen GmbH.
The vehicle should be parked in one of the designated spaces. It must be possible to get into and out of vehicles parked in the adjacent spaces unhindered at all times. The vehicle parked should be properly locked and secured. The vehicle occupants should then leave the (multi-story) car park immediately.
- Vehicles may be parked for no more than two months at a time. After this period, the user of the (multi-story) car park will be sent a bill for the charges incurred. If, within 14 days, the vehicle is not collected upon payment of the bill and the lessor has threatened the lessee with the sale of pledged property, or if the bill cannot be delivered, Flughafen Hannover-Langenhagen GmbH shall have the right to sell the vehicle and settle the parking charges from the proceeds of the sale. Any surplus shall be retained for a maximum of one year starting from the date of the sale. After that, the surplus shall be forfeited to the benefit of Flughafen Hannover-Langenhagen GmbH.
Flughafen Hannover-Langenhagen GmbH shall have a right of retention and a legal right of seizure in relation to the parked vehicle and its accessories in connection with all claims arising from the lease contract.
- Flughafen Hannover-Langenhagen GmbH is entitled to have the vehicle towed away at the expense and risk of the user if it has good reason to do so, in particular
- When the maximum permitted parking time has been exceeded
- If the nature or condition of the parked vehicle jeopardizes or severely hinders normal operations
- If the vehicle is not registered or registration is withdrawn during the time it is parked.
The following in particular is prohibited:
- Smoking and the use of naked flames
- Storing materials, flammable objects and empty containers
- Unnecessarily beeping a vehicle's horn and annoying other users, e.g. through smoke or noise
- Unnecessarily running or starting vehicle engines
- Parking a vehicle with a leaking fuel tank, oil sump, carburettor etc.
In the event that the debit is dishonored, the account holder agrees to this information being recorded in a lock file and passed on to other companies that also use the EC debiting scheme. In the event that the debit is dishonored, the account holder also agrees to their address being passed on to Flughafen Hannover-Langenhagen GmbH for the purpose of pursuing its claim.