Director Aviation Sales
With a population of more than 22 million people, Hannover Airport has one of the largest catchment areas in Germany. Its location and infrastructure via road and railway make the airport one of the most important transport hubs.
Hannover Airport is the only airport in Northern Germany without operational restrictions, which allows airlines in the tourism sector and cargo airlines the greatest possible flexibility in planning their schedules.
The vibrant economic area accommodating many international companies such as Volkswagen, Continental und TUI builds a solid foundation for profitable business modells for scheduled services.
We would be happy to demonstrate how you can benefit from the potential of the location, too, in the course of a personal meeting.
- 24/7 flight operations without slot restrictions
- hub for one of the largest and most vibrant economic regions in Germany
- home to many multi-national companies
- high volume of business travelers and air cargo
- parallel runways equipped with ILS
- excellent infrastructure via road and railway